How To Use The “Multi-Video Box” Plugin
Video tutorials coming soon…
Outputting Your Videos With The [mvob] Shortcode
- group – The ID of the Group that you want to display, such as: [mvob group=1]
- video – The ID of the individual Video that you want to display, such as: [mvob video=1]
If both group and video are passed, group will be used.
If you want to custom tailor the output of your Videos, the [mvob] shortcode gives you several options. You can use any or all of these when you call the [mvob] shortcode.
- tab – Which side of the Video display do you want the tabs on? Accepts: top (default), left, bottom, and right. This parameter is ignored if you’re only outputting a single Video.
- title – Where do you want the title of the Video displayed? Accepts: top (default), bottom, or none
- description – Where do you want the description of the Video displayed? Accepts: top (default), bottom, or none
[mvob group=1]Outputs the videos for Group #1 with default settings
[mvob group=12 tab=”left” title=”bottom”]Outputs videos for Group #12 with tabs on the left and the title below the video. Description remains above the video (per default setting)
[mvob video=2 tab=”left” description=”bottom”]Outputs Video #2 with the title above the video (per default setting) and description below the video. Tab setting is ignored because there is only one Video being output.